2017-12-23

Let's try this again, because I really want to.

Hi. It's been a long time since I wrote a blog entry and an even longer time since I wrote a blog entry on this particular blog.

I have recently been searching for what really makes me happy. Genuinely happy. Cliché, right? Yeah. So some things that I return to that make me genuinely happy are: writing and the gothic lolita fashion. When I used to write more, I felt truly free. Whenever I dress in gothic lolita fashion, I feel truly myself. I want to be in touch with those feelings again, genuinely in touch.

So I really want to write again. I really want to write on a topic I know really well. I really want to write on a topic I know really well and not feel any pressure of having to deliver within a certain deadline or even within a certain quality. I really want to write because I used to love writing.

Nothing will be like it used to be, except for me doing the writing.
Things have changed since I last was active here. My life, my job, my person. I could write a whole single entry on just this specific topic, because wow, do I have things to say about that topic. I probably will. And I guess you are not the same now as you were back then. So neither me or you will go back to what used to be - we will go forward all the wiser. Seriously. Do not look back.

I would like for this blog to consist of comments, thoughts and feelings around the fashion I love so much and the culture revolving the fashion. Unoriginal, eh? Very true. The only originality I will have for this blog is me. My writing. My words. That is all and you are more than welcome to read.

4 comments:

  1. I am 100% here for this. I have been feeling alot of the same, I love writing and I love this fashion. I love creating it too, I need to get back to what brought me so much joy in my formative years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means so much to me to hear it from you.

      Delete